BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Feedback - April 27 - May 1 - 7. Most valuable things learned from Population Project

What are the three most valuable things you have learned during the Population Project process? How will they help you in the future?

Firstly, I learned to plan ahead to make sure that you get the tasks accomplished and be organized. By planning, I learned to finish my tasks in time so that I can work on other tasks at the same time. If I hadn't planned what to finish and what to work more on, I could have made big mistakes that could have been solved earlier on. Also, it was a good idea to keep on looking at the calender attached to the Population folder because if I hadn't looked at the due dates and the events happening during the project, it was possible that I had forgot to hand something in or to do something.

Secondly, I learned to use the time wisely; for example when to research my topic, when to stay after school for further research and lastly when to finish each parts of the project. If I hadn't wasted time on researching for more information for my research paper and just looked through what I already had, I could have finished my research paper earlier and could have worked more on my raise-an-awareness poster.

Thirdly, besides the point that I was not well organized, I hadn't really thought about how to design my poster so I had to put on my thinking cap and make sure to finish each task given to me in a short period. I also hadn't thought about how to organize my information that I had already collected and possibly wrote the same things down again ans again. I should have also looked back at what I already had so that I could collect more data that I still did not have.

1 comments:

HyeJin said...

SuBin...

This post is relevant to me as I did the Population Project, too and learned the same things that you have learned. The project taught me very well that if I don't plan ahead of time and use time wisely, it would be more likely that I would do a bad job on the project.
I really liked the organization of the posting. It definitely makes it easier to read and understand what you are trying to say rather than having those paragraphs all stuck together in one. Also, I liked how you explained more detailedly what you have learned, how you have learned, and what you could have done.
The posting would have been better if you added more about how what you have learned from the Population Project will help you in the future. It would have added more details, and you would have been able to set some goals for your next big project in ninth grade.
GOOD JOB, SUBIN! :)

HyeJin...