BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Brutus's Dilemma

If I was Brutus, and had to choose between my best friend and my country, I would choose to save my country and join the conspiracy. Even though Caeser is a good general and popular to the commoners, it doesn't mean that he is a good leader who can make peace and improvement to Rome. And the situation Brutus is in makes it harder for Brutus to choose Caeser over Rome, because he also loves his country and according to Cassius, Caeser will be a bad infuluence to Rome. Brutus doesn't really have the choice because Cassius is making the decisions for Brutus by making him think that many others also agree with him. Brutus thinks that Caeser will do anything he wants to do and not care about other people's suggestions. It's natural for people like Caesar who has power to become selfish and greedy.

0 comments: