BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

End of Quarter 1 Feedback

My goal in the first quarter was to memorize more vocabularies by reading and improve on writing essays. I think I didn't really reach my first quarter goal. I did a really poor job on writing assignments and didn't work hard on them. The vocabularies are always the same in my essays so that proves that I hadn't really worked in learning vocabularies.
What are three specific goals that you have for quarter two in humanities?
For this quarter, I think that I should keep the same goals; improving on writing essays and learning more vocabularies by reading. I should read more educational books. I think that for this quarter, I should read more about the topic at home and improve on researching for more specific informations by using the library books instead of internet.

0 comments: