BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Feedback January 26-30 _Which character in Animal Farm are you?

With which character in Animal Farm to you most closely identify? Using examples from the novel justify your comparison.
I think I'm like Mollie and Boxer, some of each animal's characteristics mixed together. Mollie and Boxer are both horses but they both have two very different personalities. Mollie is a pretty white mare, who loves sugar and plaiting her hair with colorful ribbons. She's kind of lazy and loves freedom. On the other hand, Boxer is a strong horse who is very diligent as well as hardworking. His motto is "I'll work harder" and 'Napoleon is always right". He is very loyal and played an important role in building the windmill.
The reason why I think that I'm a part Mollie because I do prefer some things that she likes. Such as sugar, ribbons and I could be lazy sometimes when I'm not interested in the topic. I can also girly when I want to be and wear pretty clothes. And I also like freedom. I don't usually like long instructions when I'm doing something. Who doesn't want freedom?
But when I'm really into something such as school projects or group projects, I always try to do the best, like Boxer because after all, the grade that my group gets would go into my grade too. But I'm not really loyal to one individual and do whatever that person tells me too. I make my own decisions.

3 comments:

HyeJin said...

My friend SuBin...

Hey, my friend. Your writing is relevant to me, too as I'm kind of like you; I work hard whenever I want to, but if I don't like the topic, I never work as hard. Also, your writing reminded me of Boxer's two mottoes and how I'm alike to Boxer. WONDERFUL JOB, MY WONDERFUL FRIEND~! :)

HyeJin...

Alisha said...

Hey SuBin,
I really like how you found your self between 2 different personalities. I also appreciate how you see yourself as one of the side characters and not someone like Napoleon. Moving on to Boxer, I can really see your self as a hard worker...you work hard, and deserve more! Something that made me go WOW was the fact that you could see so many ways of Mollie in you even though Mollie wasn't a main character, it would have really taken alot of courage to do that! Along with that, I really think you would also suit Benjamin, because from the way you act...it shows how you know everything but your just too scared to show it out to the world.

Yoon Ah said...

Wow, you mentioned your reasons very well. I could see that Boxer and Mollie are like you. I'm mostly like Mollie. It reminded me of Boxer's characteristic which could be similar to me. But I think, I'm closer to Mollie than Boxer. Overall, NICE JOB!! =)