BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

End of Quarter 2 Feedback

My goals in the 2nd quarter was to improve in writing essays and learn more vocabularies by reading and try to read more non-fiction than fiction. I think that i have improved on writing essays but still needs an improvement on sentence fluency and grammar. I think I never really got to read a lot and didn’t learn new vocabularies.


What are three specific goals that you have for quarter three in humanities?

My first goal is the same as the last quarter’s goal: I’m going to improve on writing essays by practicing grammar and reading other people’s essays. My second goal is also the same: I’m going to learn more vocabularies by reading. My third goal is to improve on my oral communication skills since I’m weak at speaking in public. I can achieve my goal by reading out loud when I’m reading a book and talk in English with my sister more.

0 comments: