BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

How Do I Learn Best?

How do you learn best? Visually (watching videos or reading), Auditory (listening to lectures or discussions), Kinesthetic (simulations or making or doing something). What can I do to help you learn most effectively in our classroom?
I think I learn the best by auditory-listening to lectures or discussions. It doesn't really matter how I learn but I prefer to listen to people and do class discussions. I also like to learn by watching videos and reading but doing discussions and listening will help me to think of things I didn't realize before.
You can help me learn by asking hard questions which can help me to think deeper and and think more carefully. I may understand the easy concepts but not the deep thoughts. I also like the socratic talk and listen to other people's ideas. Except I personally like to listen more than to talk.

0 comments: