BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Factory Game Day 1 Reflection

When we were assigned to make a doll out of a paper imagining I was one of the peasants and had to make a doll for my younger sister, I kind of panicked. What was I supposed to make out of a bunch of circles and a ribbon? All I could think of was a teddy bear. We only had a few minutes to finish it and we had to color it, glue it and be creative. Without hesitation I glued the two bigggest circles together as a head and a body and glued the rest on the body like I was putting the puzzles back together. I've never really made a present to someone. I had made a card but never an actual object. I found this activity really interesting because I think that it's a nice idea to learn thing in diffent ways- sometimes by writing, sometimes by acting and sometimes by making.

0 comments: