BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Factory Game Day 2 Reflection

I found the game really exciting and real like we were actually working in an assembly line. Though if we were really working in a factory we'd have to close down the factory. I was one of the cutter and I enjoyed being one. I'm good at working fast and being serious about it. Besides, I like to cut and color things. But I realized that even if you do a good job of cutting the paper, the people who glue the pieces and people who color it need to do a better job to make a perfect doll. Everyone must pay attention to each other and also take care of themselves. I thought that working in groups in this case was more effective way of learning than the activity we did before. Because we could experience what it was really like to work in an assembly line and in factories.

0 comments: